Monday, May 10, 2010

Elections Tomorrow!



I decided to make this process video since a few people were asking me how I go through making final pieces so yeah this is the first of 3 videos I'm working on for this piece called "Night's Sky"
This is what I call just the thumbnail phase of getting the work done. Basically just making really basic sketches not working on detail at all and maybe adding some values into the piece as well. :)

Hope it helps :)

Oh, I will be starting an hour of live streaming on http://ustream.tv/carrierodriguez/ hopefully I can work that in everyday @ 4pm (GMT+8) Basically during the live streaming I will be showing you how I go about working on pieces, drawing studies and other things as well related to art. So hope you guys tune in to that from time to time. :)

I participated in the LIVE TAD free workshop last saturday and it was a blast! It was absolutely wonderful getting together with artists and hearing what people had to say about getting into the business, how they work, what inspires them, and a lot more. Check it out http://conceptart.org/forums/showthread.php?t=187742

So thats it for now. I would also like to thank all those who are actually supporting me right now especially on Twitter :)
Big thanks to Jellyfish Opera for just checking my blog from time to time as well. :)


XoXo
Carrie

Update: Livestreaming will be mon,wed,fri guys. :) I have to work out my schedule since I've got to start reviewing for school :)

1 comment:

  1. Awww this is great! A while back one of the artist for God of War 3 was doing a live stream for some his work, it was beyond amazing and truely a inspirational sit in. I can't wait to see your vidoes, it's always something special to see beautiful art, but it's an honor to see the process.

    Hehe also thanks for the shout out!

    ReplyDelete